Sunday, August 19, 2007

A New Adventure

My foster mom tells me I am going to have a new adveture. She promise's me that she has prepared me for this day since I came into her home. My Foster mom says I am GOING HOME today with my furever family. I don't really understand all this but I am still very excitied.
** Stymie met his parents today and he melted into his dad! The walked around a bit while his mom and I finalized all the paperwork. He was very happy with them and seemed to like them very very much. His tail never stopped wagging! When it was time to go and we said our goodbyes he jumped right up into their truck took a seat as if he has done it a million times before. I think Stymie is finaly home!**
NOTE: Stymies Parents called me to let me know they made it home.. the said he traveled well and was smilling and wagging his tail the whole way home!!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: